Trailer/Body Builders is the leading outlet focused on helping manufacturers and distributors — those who manufacture, distribute, and service commercial trucks and trailers — expand their businesses and generate more revenue.
They rely on us for this information and are deeply engaged with our content, creating a highly targeted and effective marketing opportunity for your company!
Eqpt mfg Pros
The numbers add up to great opportunities for your lead generation, customer acquisition, and brand awareness campaigns – all targeted to our unique, highly engaged audience of truck manufacturing professionals.
Original Equipment Manufacturers
OEMs design, specify, purchase materials for and manufacture truck trailers, truck bodies, fire trucks, livestock trailers, refrigerated trailers, platform bodies, dump trailers, industrial trailers, tank trucks, wrecker bodies and all other equipment you see on the highways.
Distributors & Dealers
These two groups sell vehicles the OEMs produce plus a wide range of other products—commercial truck equipment, accessories, and aftermarket parts. They sell, install, and service these products after the sale. They do some manufacturing, considerable modifications, and repair work for fleets—and take care of the warranty. These truck equipment dealers have thousands of salespeople out calling on fleets, leasing companies, utilities, contractors, municipalities and private companies.
- Website – Updated daily with industry news. Access a comprehensive industry Buyer’s Guide, and an extensive archive of feature articles and reports.
- eNewsletter – Top news delivered to opt-in subscribers every week
- eBlasts– deliver your custom message by email
- Monthly Magazine -In-depth, staff-written articles covering manufacturing plants, conventions, regulations, safety, etc.
- Customized Marketing Services – Offering a complete array of business marketing services including website creation, white papers, newsletters, research, e-listening, and much more.
- Truck trailer, body and chassis builders
- Distributors and repair shops
- Manufacturers of component parts, accessories, and subassemblies
- Plant equipment and material manufacturers
- Consultants, engineers, associations and other allied to the field
- Truck trailers and van containers
- Truck bodies and truck chassis
- Subassemblies and components
- Tank trailers and trucks
- Light and towed trailers
- Cranes, hoists, winches, liftgates
- 73.7% Motor vehicle mfrs and distributors
- 9.1% Motor vehicle systems and components
- 5.8% Supplying Industries
- 11.4% Allied (engineering, associations, etc.)